Lifts in Hobart
Sorry, there are currently no lifts in Hobart, or they have expired. Post your lift and others can contact you!
Free seat in your car?
Ready to save money and make new friends? Post your own carpool listing today and share driving and gas costs with other Travellers.🚘 Offer a lift
Need a lift?
Need a ride for a road trip, vacation family, or an event but dont have a car? Post your listings to find a convenient and cost-effective lift that fits your schedule.👍 Ask for a ride share
- Visit the Salamanca Market on Saturdays
- Take a walk up to Mount Wellington
- Explore the MONA (Museum of Old and New Art)
- Visit Battery Point, a historic suburb of Hobart
- Take a ferry to the Museum of Old and New Art (MONA)
- Walk along the Hobart Waterfront and check out the boats
- Visit the Tasmanian Museum and Art Gallery
- Take a day trip to Bruny Island
- Go hiking in the nearby national parks
- Visit the Cascade Brewery, Australia's oldest operating brewery
- Check out the street art in Hobart's laneways
- Take a scenic drive to Port Arthur Historic Site
- Visit the Hobart Botanical Gardens
- Go for a swim at one of Hobart's beaches, such as Sandy Bay or Kingston Beach.