To get more and better responses, clearly state your expectations and plans for the trip in your listing:
- Cost: Mention if you'll be sharing the cost of gas, tolls, or any other expenses, and how much each passenger will need to pay.
- Time of the day: Specify the days and times you'll be making the trip, ot at which time you have to arrive at your destination if you are in a hurry.
- Number of seats available: Let people know how many seats are available in your car and if there's any extra space for luggage.
- Contact information: replies to your listing will be sent to your email, but if you wish you can include your phone number if you prefer txt or rather talk to people.
- Rules and expectations: If you have any specific rules or expectations for your carpool, such as punctuality or no smoking, make sure to include them in your listing.
- Any other important information: If there's anything else important that people should know about your carpool, such as alternate routes or potential delays, if you plan on stopping for sightseeing or not, be sure to mention it in your listing.